The SII is included in Standard, Advanced, and Premium plans. To access this feature, activate the SII payment gem from the Holded Store.
To learn more about the SII in Holded, check out this article
- Click on the Control Menu
- Select User management
Managing user access to SII features
Holded allows you to manage which users in your account can access the SII options for document management on the platform. To do this you will need to use custom roles:
- Go to Manage roles
- Click on + Create role
- Add a title and a description for the role
- Go to the Sales tab
- Activate access to sales and invoicing through the toggle
- Find SII Submission among the list options
- Use the selector on the right to enable access to SII functions for the users with this role
You can enable additional functionalities for the same role aside from the SII in the Sales section. But remember that users who do not have this option enabled will not be able to register or cancel sales/purchase documents in the SII.
You can learn more about how to create and assign user roles in Holded by checking this article.