The SII is included in Standard, Advanced, and Premium plans. To access this feature, activate the SII payment gem from the Holded Store.
To learn more about the SII in Holded, check out this article
Follow one of the following routes depending on the type of document where you want to check the submission history: Sales > Invoices > / Expenses > Expenses
Checking the history of submissions to the SII
Holded allows you to check when each of your documents has been sent to the SII and how the Tax Agency has responded to it.
- Filter by those sales or purchase if needed
- Click on the invoice where you wish to consult the submission history
- In the new window, go to the SII section on the right side
- Access the three-point menu (⋮)
- Click on History
- Consult the following information included in the table:
Status The status of the invoice after the submission. Description If an error has occurred, more details about the error will be given in this column. Submission type The type of submission: whether it is a registration, a cancellation, or an update. Submission status Specifies the status of the submission: whether it was correct or incorrect (error). Submission date The date on which the document was sent to SII.