Are you interested in the integration between Sendcloud and Holded? Have a look at this article.
By using this tool, you will permit Holded to send info to Sendcloud, while the data stored on Sendcloud will remain there.
Obtain the API key
- Go to the Control Menu and click on Settings.
- Select Developers at the bottom of the list.
- At the top right, click the + New API Key button.
If you have already created an API, it will appear listed to copy. No need to generate a new one.
- Name the API key so that you can find it easily.
- Click Save and you will see the API Key with its alphanumeric code.
- Copy the API Key code to continue with the integration.
Access directly to the API section of our platform here.
Complete the integration
- Go to Holded Store and click on Integrations.
- Select Sendcloud and click on Learn more.
- Paste the API Key previously copied on Holded.
- Type your online business name.
- Enter your online store URL.
- Then click on Connect and settings to complete Sendcloud integration.
After the integration, you will be able to see in Sendcloud the information stored in your Holded account for the last 30 days. And every minute, Sendcloud will automatically save any changes that you made.
Note that the shipping address of the client has to be added to their account and should always appear on the waybill. Sendcloud will use this to validate the shipping address ID in the Holded payload and create each order.
To create the order, remember to include the weight of each item shipped. With this data, the process will be successful.