The SII is included in Standard, Advanced, and Premium plans. To access this feature, activate the SII payment gem from the Holded Store.
To learn more about the SII in Holded, check out this article
Follow one of the following routes depending on the type of document you want to send: Sales > Invoices > / Expenses > Expenses
Sending documents to the SII
To send invoices that were created before the SII implementation, you will need to edit the corresponding sales or purchase invoices and save them. Otherwise, you will not be able to send such invoices, and they will show the status Not configured in the SII column of your invoice list.
SII activation allows you to send sales and purchase documents to the SII directly from Holded:
- Filter by those sales or purchase documents in a pending or rejected status
If you decide to select several invoices with different statuses, you will only be able to group those in Rejected or Pending status. If you add a document with other statuses, such as Accepted with errors, you will have to send these documents separately. Otherwise, an error will occur.
- Select the documents you want to send to the SII by checking the boxes to the left
- In the bottom bar, click on the Send SII option
- In the next window, make sure that the selection of invoices is correct before sending
- Hit Send
After submitting the invoice and refreshing your list of sales or purchase documents, you will be able to check their status using the SII column.
Checking errors in documents sent to the SII
If errors occur when sending documents to the SII, you will be able to view them as follows:
- Enter the document
- In the SII section, on the right side, click on View errors
- In a new pop-up window, you will see the list of errors with their code and description