The SII is included in Standard, Advanced, and Premium plans. To access this feature, activate the SII payment gem from the Holded Store.
To learn more about the SII in Holded, check out this article
- Go to the Control menu located in the upper right corner of the platform
- Access the Holded Store
- In the Gems section, select the SII option
Activating the SII in Holded
The process to activate the SII is initiated in the Holded Store, but it will be the Customer Success team who will formalize the activation:
- Click the Activate button
- Go to Gems, on the left side menu
- Click on Go to feature under SII
This action will redirect you to the Compliance section, within the Invoicing settings options in Holded.
- From the Immediate Supply of Information (SII) section, you will see that your request is being processed
Once the Holded team receives your request for SII activation, they will contact you within 24 hours (working days) to confirm the registration and proceed to sign the contract. When the service is available, the Immediate Supply of Information (SII) toggle in the Compliance section will be activated. Please note that only the Holded team will be able to enable this option.