- Access Projects from the navigation bar
- Go to the project where you wish to configure task statuses
- Click on Settings
- Select the Members option
Configuring team members and their roles per project
From this section, you can add the team members participating in a specific project, as well as the roles they play.
A. Adding team members to the project
- Click on Add members
- In the pop-up window, select the available users you want to add to the project
You can use the search bar to find more quickly those users you want to add to the project.
- Hit Invite
B. Assigning roles to team members in the project
- Go to the Role column
- Go to the row of the member for whom you want to set the role
- Choose the corresponding role from the drop-down menu: Admin, Manager, Member
Admins have full access to the configuration options and can manage the users included in the project. Those with the manager role can accept and reject time records. Users with the member role can create, edit and collaborate on basic aspects of the project. Finally, the user who creates the project is automatically assigned the role of owner.
- Confirm the action
To remove a user from the project, simply click Remove to the right of the user and confirm the action.