- Access Projects from the navigation bar
- Go to the project where you wish to configure task statuses
- Click on Settings
- Select the Task types option
Configuring task types per project
In this section, you can choose the task types that can be used in a specific project.
Remember that you can create and edit new types of tasks from the general project settings in Holded.
- Set the default type of the tasks you create
- Determine which types will be available: Bug, Task, Story, Epic, which are the default types, or any of the other types you have created
Keep in mind that you cannot disable types that are already assigned to tasks in the project in question.