- Access Projects from the navigation bar
- Go to the project where you wish to configure task statuses
- Click on Settings
- Select the Task statuses option
Configuring task statuses per project
In this section, you can choose the task statuses that can be used in a specific project.
- Set the default status of the tasks you create
- Determine which statuses will be available for the different phases: To Do, Progress, Done
Keep in mind that you cannot disable statuses that are already assigned to tasks in the project in question.