Activate the Inventory Pro Gem from the Holded Store to use rates
Learn here what else you can do with the rates and the price list. Discover the products and more Inventory features.
- Go to Inventory on the navbar
- Select Products
- Click on New Product
You can also assign a rate to an already existing product. On the product list, click on the three-dot button ( ⋮ ) > Edit on the line of the product you need to modify. Then, follow the steps mentioned below.
Assign a rate to a product
Keep in mind that you need to have already created rates to use them. Learn here how to do it.
During the product creation or modification, you can follow these steps to assign a rate to a product:
- Localize the Rates area in the product panel, right below the Basic section
- Below the main rate, choose one or more additional rates that you created previously
- Provide information for the following fields. They will appear for each rate:
The sales price before taxes
The tax type applied to the Subtotal (VAT, Withholding, Equivalence surcharge)
The total amount of the product — taxes included. It's calculated by adding the Subtotal to the Taxes
Keep in mind that on the same invoice line, you can add an option for each tax type at the same (VAT, Withholding, Equivalence surcharge). However, you won't be able to select more options inside the same group. For example, you can't add VAT 21% and VAT 10% on the same invoice line.
- In the top right corner, click on Save