Remember that in order to start invoicing your projects, you will first need to set up your billing and budgeting preferences per project. These preferences always take precedence over the general project billing and budgeting settings you have set up in Holded.
- Go to Projects from the navigation bar
- Click on Projects
- Enter the corresponding project
Allocating project costs
From Projects, you can record the costs related to the investment of time in each of the projects you are working on by means of time records.
- Access the tabs Board/Backlog
- Enter one of the tasks you're working on
- Click on the symbol + under Time records
- Enter the time invested by using one of the following methods:
Manual time recording
The hours you enter in the task in question will be automatically assigned to the related project. To enter the time spent on the task, use the default time fractions: 0h 15m, 0h 30m, 1h 00m. Keep in mind that if you click several times on one of these default fractions, the time spent on the task will be added up. That is, if you click three times on the fraction 1h 00m, 3 hours will be recorded in the task. You can also use the options FROM - TO below to indicate the time range and the day to which it corresponds.
Time recording by stopwatch When you press the record or stopwatch button, the time spent on the task will be recorded naturally until you decide to stop it by pressing the same button again.
- Hit Save
- In the next window, confirm the time entered by pressing the Submit button
If you prefer to validate the registration later, click on I'll do it later