Learn more about assets in this article
How to get there
- Access the Accounting section
- Select Assets
Amortize an asset
Generate amortization tables
- Access the Assets section
- Select an Asset to access its file
- Click on the Amortize button
- Fill in the data on amortization
- Click Save
In case you need to amortize several assets of the same type, for example several Furniture assets, simply select them in the list of assets and fill in the information. The tables of the different assets will be generated to be able to generate the depreciation entries later.
Create amortization entries for an asset
Once you created the amortization entries, it won't be possible to edit the asset.
- Accede a la sección de Activos
- Selecciona un Activo para acceder a su ficha
- Haz clic en un asiento de la tabla de amortización
- Pulsa Confirmar
Once the seat has been registered, the button will be marked in green.
To delete or edit a transaction, select it and modify its record.
If you want to create the period entries in bulk, you can select multiple assets in the list and click on Create pending entries in the bottom bar of your screen.