To learn more about the integration with GoCardless, check out this article
- Go to Contacts from the navigation bar
- From the list of contacts, select the one for which you want to manually add the mandate
- In the contact details view, go to the Portal section
Check out this article to learn how to request a mandate from scratch in Holded
Manually adding your GoCardless mandate
This step is necessary in case you already have generated mandates for certain contacts in your GoCardless account, and you want to add that mandate ID in the contact information view from Holded. This step can also be understood as editing or importing the mandate ID.
- Access the three-point menu (⋮)
- Click on Edit mandate
- In the pop-up window, enter the existing mandate ID for that contact in your GoCardless account
- Hit Save
Once you have added the mandate ID, you can check the status of the mandate to see where it is at all times.