To learn more about the integration with GoCardless, check out this article
- Go to the Control menu located in the upper right corner of the platform
- Select Holded Store
- From the Integrations section, access GoCardless
- Hit Activate
After activating this gem, the Mandates view will be added to the Banking menu, in your navigation bar. From there, you'll be able to view all mandates that have been generated in GoCardless and that are associated with a contact in Holded.
Integrating GoCardless with Holded
Remember that you need an account in GoCardless to perform the integration
- From the Holded Store, and just after activating the gem, click on Connect and settings
- This action will take you to Payment methods
You can directly access this option by following this path: Settings > Invoicing > Payment methods.
- Find GoCardless on the list and hit Connect
- From the login page in GoCardless, connect your account by entering your credentials
Once you've connected your account, from the three-point menu (⋮) you'll be able to directly access your account in GoCardless, and even disconnect it.
Now that you are all set up, you can learn how to request your first mandate here
Deactivating the GoCardless integration
- Access the Control menu located in the upper right corner of the platform
- Click on Settings
- Go to Invoicing > Payment methods
- Find GoCardless on the list
- Click on the three-point menu (⋮) and hit Disconnect