Remember that in order to start invoicing your projects, you will first need to set up your billing and budgeting preferences per project. These preferences always take precedence over the general project billing and budgeting settings you have set up in Holded.
- Go to Projects from the navigation bar
- Click on Projects
- Enter the corresponding project
Holded offers you the possibility to generate invoices for the amount of the projects you have completed.
Invoicing the amount of a project
- Click on the button Invoice from the Billing tab
- Select Project amount
- Enter the amount corresponding to the amount of the project in order to generate the invoice
- Click on Go to draft invoice
- Check that all data is correct
- Hit Save