Check out this article to learn more about Tasks in Holded
- Go to Projects from the navigation bar
- Select Tasks
Tasks are an essential part of your projects in Holded, and it is likely that, in many cases, they consist of several subtasks that you want to keep track of. Therefore, the best idea is to generate checklists within your tasks in Projects.
- Access the task where you want to create the checklist with subtasks
- Click on Checklist among the options you will find at the bottom right of the popup window
- Under CHECKLIST, click on + Add
- Enter the name of the subtask
You can edit the name entered by clicking on it and hitting Save after modifying it
- Press Enter on your keyboard or click on Save to list the subtask
Remember that to mark a subtask as completed, you must click on the circle to the left of the list item.
You can use the Hide completed tasks / Show completed tasks options above your checklist to display or not those subtasks you have already finished. Also, remember that if you need to delete any of them, simply hover over the subtask and click on the trash can icon.