Check out this article if you wish to learn more about Projects in Holded
- Go to Projects from the navigation bar
- Click on Projects
- Access the project where you want to make the change
At some point, you may need to transfer tasks from one project to another. Here's how to perform this action in Holded.
Move tasks between different projects
- Access the tab of Board or Backlog within the project
- Pick one of the available views to visualize each of the tasks and lists created for that specific project
Learn more here about task visualizing options for your projects in Holded
- Click on the task you wish to transfer
- Access the three-point menu (⋮)
- Select the option Transfer task
- Provide the information requested for the following fields:
- Hit the button Transfer tasks
- Confirm the action
If you want to transfer more than one task at the same time, select those you want by clicking on each of them while pressing the Command key (Cmd / ⌘) on Mac or Control (Ctrl), in the case of Windows. In the menu that will open at the bottom of the screen, select Transfer and fill in the fields detailed in the previous steps.