Check out this article if you want to learn more about Projects in Holded
- Go to Projects from the navigation bar
- Click on Projects
- Access the project where you want to archive or delete tasks
Sometimes you may need to archive or delete some of the tasks you have created for a particular project. Here's how to do it.
Deleting and archiving tasks
A. Deleting tasks
- Access the Board or Backlog tab within the project
- Choose one of the available views to visualize the tasks and lists added to the project
Learn more here about the display options for tasks in your Holded projects
- Right-click on the task
- Select the Delete option
Another option is to click on the task and, from the pop-up window, go to the three-point menu (⋮) and click Delete.
B. Archiving tasks
- Go to the tab of Board or Backlog
- Select one of the available views to see all the tasks that have been created for a particular project
Check out this article to learn more about the task display options available in your projects.
- Right-click on a task
- Hit Archive
Alternatively, you can click on the task and, from the pop-up window, access the three-point menu (⋮) and select the Archive option.