Check out this article if you wish to learn more about Projects in Holded
- Go to Projects from the navigation bar
- Click on Projects
- Enter the project in which you wish to add the task
Creating tasks is an essential step to complete your project in Holded. Tasks represent each of the actions you must perform to finish the project and achieve your final goal.
Adding tasks to your projects
- Once inside the project, click on the Board or Backlog tab
Keep in mind that not all projects include the tabs of Board or Backlog
- Click on + Add task
- Enter the name for the task
- Hit Enter on your keyboard to confirm the creation of the task
- Click on the task you've just created
- Complete the fields with the basic information:
- Specify the properties:
Remember that the properties you can report in each task depend largely on the type of project selected.
- Add extra information:
If you want to change the name of the task, simply click on it and modify its title. This and any other changes you make to the task will be automatically recorded on the Board.