Check out this article if you wish to learn more about Projects in Holded
- Go to Projects from the navigation bar
- Click on Projects
- Select the project where you want to change the order of tasks
You may prefer to visually prioritize certain tasks within a list or change them or a different list within the same project according to your needs. Holded makes it easy for you in either case.
Changing the order of the tasks or list they belong to
A. Changing the order of tasks in a list
- Access the Board or Backlog tab within the project
- Choose one of the available views to visualize the tasks and lists added to the project
Learn more here about the view types available for the task of your projects in Holded.
- Drag the tasks in the same list until you get the order you want
Alternatively, you can right-click on the task and select one of the options: Send to top, Send to bottom.
B. Transfer tasks to another list within the same project
- Go to the tab of Board or Backlog
- Select one of the available views to see all the tasks that have been created for a particular project
Check out this article to learn more about the options for viewing tasks in your projects.
- Drag the tasks to the list where you want to include them in the same project