Check out this article if you want to learn more about Projects in Holded
- Go to Projects from the navigation bar
- Click on Projects
- Enter the project you want to add the list to
Once you have created your project and selected the view format that best suits your way of working, you can add lists to classify the tasks you create next. You can generate lists according to your needs, either by areas, phases, or project status.
Let's look at some example cases:
Remember that you will only be able to add lists to those projects whose template supports this display format.
Adding lists to your projects
- Once inside the project, click on the Board tab
Remember that not all projects contain the Board tab. In these cases, it will not be possible to add lists.
- Access the List view
- Click on + Add list
- Enter a name for the list
- Hit the button Add list to confirm its creation
To change the name of the list, simply click on it to enter the new title. If you want to delete it, click the ... icon on the right and click Delete list.