POS is a Gem subject to a fee that you can activate from the Holded Store. It is composed of a section on the platform, for stores and inventory management, and an application for iOS or Android tablets for daily usage in a physical store. Learn more about POS here.
How to get there
- From your device, tap on the POS app icon
- Sign in with your credentials
- Select the store
- Perform the register opening
Check this article to learn how to manage your cash register in Holded
Making a sale
Each recorded sale discounts the stock in the warehouse linked to your store, generates a simplified invoice and its related accounting entry.
- Open the sidebar by tapping on the three-line menu (☰)
- Select New Sale
- Add the products to the cart. You can modify its price if necessary.
- Tap on Checkout
You can park a sale in progress and make another without losing any information, while if you delete a sale, the data cannot be recovered.
- Select the payment method
The available payment methods depend on your register configuration on the platform. By default, the only visible payment method will be Cash. Add a bank account to your register profile to have the Card option displayed.
- Enter the received amount
- Confirm the payment
- Print the ticket or send it to the customer