The cash account is included within the Banks section of Holded. Check out this article if you want to know more about everything you can do from this section or this other one to learn more about the cash account in Holded.
- Go to Banks from the navigation bar
- Access the Banks option from the bottom of the screen
- Select the bank account to which you want to reconcile the transaction
You may need to balance the cash account with an income from the bank. In this situation, you have the option of generating an entry from the Holded reconciler within the Banks section.
Accounting for a cash deposit from the bank account
- Click on Go to reconciliation
- From the Bank statement lines, select the transaction
- In the Documents section on the right, click on + Match with new document
- In the pop-up window, click on Entry
- Include the Date and Description of the transaction
- In the second row in the Details column, enter the account 57000000 Cash, Euros from the search bar
You will notice that in the first row, Holded has already filled in the details of the bank account from which you are going to make the deposit.
- Hit Create