Find out more about reconciliation here.
- Go to Banking in your navigation bar
- Access Banks from the bottom of the screen
In order to perform reconciliation, you will first need to add your bank in Holded. Learn how here.
Reconciling with wire transfers
- Choose the account you want to reconcile to
- Click on the Go to reconciliation button
- Click on the transaction you want to reconcile from the Bank statement lines
We recommend that you the options available within the drop-down menu to filter by reconciliation status.
- Go to the section on the right-hand side
- Pick the option Wire transfers from the drop-down menu
To avoid problems when reconciling a transaction against a wire transfer, it is important that when you create the invoice you do not mark it as collected, and that you leave the wire transfer as pending.
In case you first mark a wire transfer as completed and then reconcile it, the charge will be done twice.
- Select the corresponding wire transfer to perform the reconciliation
- Click on Reconcile
Once the reconciliation is done, the wire transfer will be marked as Completed, and the charge will be generated automatically.
Remember that you can use the option Reconciled from the drop-down menu within the Bank statement lines and click on a specific transaction to check against which documents it has been reconciled. These will appear on the right, from where you can access the document to see more details about it.