Find out more about bank reconciliation here
Go to Banks from the navigation bar
In order to perform the reconciliation, you will first need to add your bank account and payment gateway in Holded.
These cases can make the reconciliation process difficult, as you receive an income that is less than the value of the sale and no details about the amount of the commission.
Keep in mind the procedure below to try to solve this problem.
Reconcile invoices charged by banking services that do not detail the commission
- Create a payment gateway manually and name it Commissions account
- From Banks, access the account where you want to perform the reconciliation
- Hit Go to reconciliation
- Select the collection in the Bank statement lines
- From the section on the right, click on the invoice related to the collection
- Go back to the Bank statement lines and filter the transactions using the option Reconciled from the drop-down menu
- Click on the transaction you just reconciled
- Again, on the right, click on the related invoice
- In the new window, click Add payment
- Enter the bank service fee in Amount
- Under Account, select the Commissions account
- Click Save to settle the transaction