Keep in mind that you need to activate at least the Inventory gem on the Holded Store to use Warehouses and its features.
Discover here the Warehouses section of the platform
- Go to Inventory on the navigation bar
- Select Control Panel
- Look for the Warehouses area
- Click on Manage
- Check that there are additional warehouses
Do you like shortcuts? Use cmd+k (Mac) o ctrl+k (Windows) and select Warehouses to access this section. You can also follow the path Control Menu > Settings > Inventory to get to this section.
How to choose or change your product and document warehouse
You'll need to create an additional warehouse on top of the default one. This way, you'll be able to change the warehouse of your products or documents. Learn here how to create additional warehouses.
Choose or change the default warehouse of your products
- Go to Inventory on the navbar
- Select Product and, create a New product or choose one from the list
- In the Product card, click on More options inside Categorization
- In Warehouse, choose a warehouse of your choice for your product
- Click on Save
Choose or change the default warehouse of your documents
The documents that allow you to change the warehouse are sales invoices, sales orders, purchase orders, and waybills.
- Create a new document or choose one of the documents previously mentioned in the corresponding list
- On the document line, click on the three-dot button
- Select Edit
- On the document file, click on the Options button on the right and a window will pop up
- In the Options window, select your preferred warehouse in Origin
- Close the Options window and click on Save.