Keep in mind that you need to activate at least the Inventory Free Gem on the Holded Store to use the Warehouses feature. Activate Inventory Pro to get more advanced options.
Discover here what is the Warehouses feature
- Go to Inventory on the navigation bar
- Select Control Panel
- Identify the Warehouses area
- Click on Manage
Do you like shortcuts? Use cmd+k (Mac) or ctrl+k (Windows) and select Warehouses to access this section.
Create additional warehouses or edit a warehouse
Create additional warehouses
Activate the Inventory Pro Gem on the Holded Store to create additional warehouses
A default warehouse is created automatically with the account name. On top of this, Holded allows you to create various warehouses with the Inventory Pro Gem. This way, you will be able to organize your business in the best way, monitor your product types, and the amount of stock available in each warehouse.
- Click on New warehouse
- Specify the following details regarding your new warehouse:
- Click on Create
Edit a warehouse
- On the Warehouses list, select the one you want to edit
- Inside the warehouse file, click on Edit
- Edit your warehouse details
- Click on Save