Find out more about reconciliation here
- Go to Banking in your navigation bar
- Access Banks from the bottom of the screen
In order to perform reconciliation, you will first need to add your bank in Holded. Learn how here.
Reconciling with new invoices and receipts
- Choose the account you want to reconcile to
- Click on the Go to reconciliation button
- Click on the transaction you want to reconcile from the Bank statement lines
We recommend that you use the options available from the drop-down menu in the Bank statement to filter by reconciliation status.
- Go to the section on the right-hand side
- Click on New document
- Go to the corresponding tab depending on the type of document
- Fill in the fields
- Hit Create and reconcile
After following the previous steps, the reconciliation will be performed automatically.
Remember that you can use the filter Reconciled from the Bank statement lines and click on a specific transaction to check against which documents it has been reconciled. These will appear on the right, from where you can access the document to see more details about it.