Find out more about reconciliation here.
- Go to Banking in your navigation bar
- Access Banks from the bottom of the screen
In order to perform reconciliation, you will first need to add your bank in Holded. Learn how here.
Reconciling with new payments and charges
- Choose the account you want to reconcile to
- Click on the Go to reconciliation button
- Click on the transaction you want to reconcile from the Bank statement lines
We recommend that you use the options available from the drop-down menu in the Bank statement to filter by reconciliation status.
- Go to the section on the right-hand side
- Click on Transfer
- Go to the Payment tab
- Enter the corresponding data (Date, Description, Bank, Contact, and Amount)
- Hit Create
After following these steps, the reconciliation will be performed automatically.
Remember that you can go to the option Reconciled under the drop-down menu available from the Bank statement lines and click on a specific transaction to check against which documents it has been reconciled. These will appear on the right, from where you can access the document to see more details about it.