Find out more about reconciliation here.
- Go to Banking in your navigation bar
- Access Banks from the bottom of the screen
In order to perform reconciliation, you will first need to add your bank in Holded. Learn how here.
Reconciling with new payments and charges
- Choose the account you want to reconcile to
- Click on the Reconcile button
- Click on the transaction you want to reconcile from the Bank statement lines
We recommend that you use the tabs available in the Bank statement to filter by reconciliation status: Pending, Partial, Reconciled.
- Go to the Documents section on the right-hand side
- Click on + New payment/charge
- Enter the corresponding data
- Hit Create
After following these steps, the reconciliation will be performed automatically.
Remember that you can go to the Reconciled tab from the Bank statement lines and click on a specific transaction to check against which documents it has been reconciled. These will appear on the right, in the Reconciliations section. From there, you can access the document to see more details about it.