Find out more about reconciliation here
- Go to Banking in your navigation bar
- Access Banks from the bottom of the screen
The Unreconcile option is useful when you have made a mistake in reconciling a movement and need to rectify it.
It is important that you take into account these scenarios when performing the unreconciliation:
- If it is a reconciled transaction through a document (invoice, refund, etc.), the collection/payment accounting entry will indeed be removed.
- If it is a transaction reconciled through the option Match with a new document, the collection/payment accounting entry will not be deleted.
Unreconciling a transaction
- Choose the account in Banks where you wish to unreconcile the transaction
- Click on Go to reconciliation
- Under Bank statement, select the Reconciled option from the drop-down menu to view those transactions that have already been reconciled against specific documents
- Click on the corresponding transaction
- From the modal that will open on the right, locate the document you want to unreconcile
- Click on the minus symbol on its right
- Confirm the action