Find out more about reconciliation here
- Go to Banking in your navigation bar
- Access Banks from the bottom of the screen
The Unreconcile option is useful when you have made a mistake in reconciling a movement and need to rectify it.
It is important that you take into account these scenarios when performing the unreconciliation:
- If it is a reconciled transaction through a document (invoice, refund, etc.), the collection/payment accounting entry will indeed be removed.
- If it is a transaction reconciled through the option + Match with new document, the collection/payment accounting entry will not be deleted.
Unreconciling a transaction
- Choose the account you want to reconcile to
- Click on the Go to reconciliation button
- Go to the Reconciled tab from the Bank statement lines
- Click on the transaction you want to unreconcile
- Go to the Reconciliations section to the right
- Click on Unreconcile
- Confirm the action