- Go to Banking in your navigation bar
- Access Banks from the bottom of the screen
The Magic Reconciliation feature detects the collections/payments or sales/purchases that have a similarity in amount, date, or concept with the transaction you want to reconcile and generates recommendations. This allows you to reconcile the transactions in your bank statement against documents already created in Holded in a single click.
In addition, this action executes two tasks simultaneously in a matter of seconds: it validates the bank transactions at the same time as it creates the relevant collections and payments.
Using the magic reconciliation feature
- Choose the account you want to reconcile to
- Click on the Go to reconciliation button
- Click on Magic Reconciliation
- The system will suggest transaction and document pairs
- Click on the confirmation button for those pairs for which you want to perform the reconciliation
- To discard suggestions, simply click on the cross next to each suggestion
After confirming the corresponding suggestions, the reconciliation will be performed automatically.
Remember that you can go to the Reconciled tab from the Bank statement lines and click on a specific transaction to check against which documents it has been reconciled. These will appear on the right, in the Reconciliations section. From there, you can access the document to see more details about it.
If none of the recommendations work in your case, you can always apply other conciliation processes. Discover them here.