- Go to Banking in your navigation bar
- Access Banks from the bottom of the screen
The suggestion generator feature detects the collections/payments or sales/purchases that have a similarity in amount, date, or concept with the transaction you want to reconcile. In other words, these are matches that the system finds and presents as suggestions so that you can easily perform the bank reconciliation and save time.
In addition, this action executes two tasks simultaneously in a matter of seconds: it validates the bank transactions at the same time as it creates the relevant collections and payments.
Using the generator of suggestions
- Choose the account in Banks where you wish to perform the reconciliation
- Hit the Go to reconciliation button
- In the new screen, access the list of transactions on the left and click on those with a magic wand symbol
The Update matches button activates the search for new matches and allows Holded to propose new suggestions, or to detect if some of them are no longer valid due to changes in the documents.
On the other hand, by clicking on the Review suggestions button you can visualize all the suggestions generated by Holded.
- A new modal will open on the right where you can view, approve and discard the matches suggested by the system
- Select the corresponding suggestion
- Click on the Reconcile button at the bottom to perform the reconciliation automatically
To discard the suggestions, simply click on the cross to the right of each suggestion.
You can then use the Reconciled option from the drop-down menu on the bank statement and click on a specific transaction to check against which documents it has been reconciled.