Invoice reminders is a Gem that can be activated for free from the Holded Store.
- Go to Sales on the navbar
- Click on the three dots button ( ⋮ )
- Select Reminders
Create and test invoice reminders
Create an invoice reminder
- Click on New reminder
- Define the conditions of your reminder:
Click on the icon to see more info
On top of the default frequencies (+ 7 days, + 14 days), you can add additional frequencies to send the reminder. Click on the three dots button ( ⋮ ) > Delete, to delete them, as long as there is at least one.
- Customize the message that will be sent with the reminder
You can customize the message for each language, and also have different messages for each frequency of the reminder
While you’re writing your message, you can use dynamic words to leverage data already present in your Holded account. For example, the name of a contact or the type of document. To learn more about how to use dynamic words, read this article.
- Click on Save
- On the list, activate your reminder
Send a test reminder
- Below Reminder email message, click on the three dots button ( ⋮ )
- Select Send test
- Add an email address to send the test to
- Click on Send test