Check out this article to find out more about Banking in Holded
- Access Banks from Banking in the navigation bar
- Access the type of account you want to connect from the bottom of the screen
Holded allows you to reconnect those accounts that you have previously disconnected because they were causing problems with data synchronization.
Remember that you can only reconnect those account types that are subject to synchronization processes. I.e.: Banks, Gateways, and Cards.
- Select the account to be connected
- Access the three-point menu (⋮)
- Click on Connect
- Enter your account information and credentials to be able to reconnect
Check out the articles on how to add a bank, a credit card, and a payment gateway in Holded to go through each of the steps to follow in these cases.