Remember that you first need to create your payment gateway to be able to access the configuration options explained below. Check out this article to learn how to create a payment gateway in Holded.
- Click on Banking from the navigation bar
- Select Banks
The configuration options allow you to assign book accounts, names, and currencies to each of the payment gateways you have previously created in Holded.
Once you have assigned a book account, you will be able to reconcile documents without importing the bank statement.
Configure your payment gateway
- Select the Gateways option at the bottom of the screen
- Click on the payment gateway that you have created
- Access the three-point menu (⋮)
- Click on Settings
- Enter the name, the currency, and the corresponding book account
- Hit Save
Learn here how to add your gateway as a payment method in Holded