Check out this article to find out more about Banking in Holded
- Go to the Banking section from the navigation bar
- Select the Banks option
From Holded you can add your credit cards and consult all the transactions made with each of them at a glance.
You can do this by automatically synchronizing with your bank account or by adding the information manually.
Holded allows you to connect debit cards, but please note that transactions will not be synchronized in this case.
Adding a credit card
A. By synchronization
- Go to the top right corner and click on + Add account
- Select Credit card
- In the next window, choose the country from the drop-down menu
- Type the name of the bank associated with the card in the search bar
- Select your bank from the results offered by the system
If your bank does not appear among the options, click on + to add it
- Enter your login details and click Next
You may receive a code via a message from your bank to confirm your access. If so, enter it.
- Choose the credit card(s) whose transactions you want to synchronize by checking the boxes to their left
- Hit Next
- Click on + Add account, which you will find in the top right-hand corner
- Click on the Credit card option
- Select the country from the drop-down menu
- Search for the bank associated with the card from the search bar
- Choose your bank from the results
Click + to add your bank, if it does not appear among the options provided by Holded
- On the next screen, click on Add manually
- Enter the following data: Name and Currency
- Hit Save
If you add the credit card manually, you will need to import your bank statement via an Excel template. Find out how to do it in this article.