Learn more here about everything you can do from Expenses in Holded
- Access Expenses from the navigation bar
- Select Expenses
In case you have made a mistake or want to rectify a payment record on one of your purchases or expenses, you always have the option to delete it.
Delete payments recorded on purchases or expenses
- From the list, go to the invoice on which the payment is recorded
- Select the payment
- Click on the red bin icon to delete
- Confirm the action
Consequences of deleting payments recorded on a purchase
Please note that deleting the payment recorded on a purchase or expense has certain consequences, as detailed below.
- The payment entry in the General ledger will be deleted automatically
- The assigned bank will be removed, and the invoice will be available again for reconciliation with any bank registered in Holded
- The invoice will no longer have a status of Paid, which will change the reports and related cash flow information
Check out this article to learn how to register payments in purchases and expenses