Check out this article to learn more about everything you can do from the sales document settings in Holded.
Holded allows you to manage a wide variety of templates, adapt them to your corporate image and assign them to different types of sales documents.
- Go to the Control menu
- Click on Settings
- Go to Invoicing
- Select Documents
- Go to Preferences per document type
- Select a document type from the left sidebar
- Choose one of the design templates you have created
Learn here how to create your document templates in Holded
- Indicate the email template you want to use
Learn here how to set up document sending and email templates in Holded
- Check the appropriate option in Display mode to display more or fewer fields in the invoice PDF:
- The Items option that activates the Amount column
- Time will cause the Hours and Price/Hour columns to be displayed
- The Total will make the Amount column disappear
- The No taxes option will cause the summary of the invoices not to reflect the amount of taxes broken down
- Check the Discount per product and Show discount checkbox to add the discount column to the invoice
The due date can be activated for quotes, proformas, waybills, sales orders, and purchase orders. In the case of invoices, this already appears by default.
In waybills you can check the additional options Display weight and Valued packing list. In purchase orders, you can check the option Fulfill by default so that your purchase orders are automatically marked as sent.