Contacts with access to the client portal will be able to consult and download the commercial information you share with them: quotes, invoices, delivery notes, proformas, sales and purchase orders.
Learn here how to invite your contacts to the client portal
What information can you check from the client portal?
Below is the information that each of your contacts can view from the client portal.
- Sales received: The total sales received by the customer during the current year
- Pending payment: The total amount of sales pending payment
- Summary of sales and quotes: Bar chart representing the total sales and budgets for each month of the current year
- Outstanding quotes: The number of quotes still to be accepted or rejected by the customer
- Average invoice amount: Calculation of the average value of invoices with the customer
- Products per invoice: The average of the products you have included in the contact's invoices
- Average days to pay: How long it takes for the customer to pay the invoices you issue
- Total invoices: The number of invoices you have sent to the contact during the year
All the documents included in Sales are listed in tables that, in turn, can be sorted by date, type, number, description, status, total, etc.
- Invoices: In this section your contacts will be able to see all the sales invoices you have sent them. If they enter the invoice they will be able to download it in PDF directly from the portal
- Quotes: List of all the quotes you have made regardless of their status
- Proformas: List of proformas sent to the contact
- All the delivery notes that have been created
- All sales orders with your customer
By clicking on any of the documents, the contact accesses a new view where they can preview the files, download them in PDF, print them, and even add comments.
You will receive an email notification when comments are sent. Alternatively, you can consult them within the Messages section in the detail view of each of the documents associated with that contact on the platform.
- Purchase orders: Represents the purchase orders placed by the customer
Only contacts that have the Catalog app enabled can place purchase orders
- Store: Shows the products available in the Catalog
- Order in progress: Reflects the orders being processed
Note that this section will only be available if you have enabled the Catalog option for this contact.
Discover more about Holded's Catalog here
- Language in which the portal is presented
- Set password: from here the client will have the option to enter a password for login
- Logout: to log out of the portal
If the contact forgets their login password you will need to create a new one by clicking the Set portal password button located in the contact's information.