Remember that the Wire transfers feature is only available for Company accounts, not for Freelance ones. Learn more here about wire transfers in Holded.
- Go to Banking
- Select the Wire transfers option from the menu
Create an inbound transfer
In order to create wire transfers you need to synchronize your bank account in Holded. Learn how to do it here.
- Click on the + button
- Choose the New inbound transfer option
- In the section on the right, enter the Concept, Transfer date, and Bank that will execute the order, as well as the Type and the Creditor ID
This ID is a code that identifies you before the SEPA system as a presenter of direct debits. If you do not know what your ID is, you should ask your bank.
- Select the documents associated with the wire transfer in the left section
- Hit Save
- To issue the collection order, download the transfer and upload it to your online bank account