Remember that the Wire transfers feature is only available for Company accounts, not for Freelance ones. Learn more here about wire transfers in Holded.
- Go to Banking
- Select the Wire transfers option from the menu
- Click on the + button and choose the New inbound transfer option
Create an inbound transfer
To have all your banking transactions under control and be able to make wire transfers, you'll need to add your bank in Holded. Learn how to do it here.
- In the section on the right, enter the Concept, Transfer date, and Bank that will execute the order, as well as the Type and the Creditor ID
This ID is a code that identifies you before the SEPA system as a presenter of direct debits. If you do not know what your ID is, you should ask your bank.
- When necessary, check the boxes for Partial payments and Unique due
By checking the Partial payments box, you are indicating that you will remit several amounts for the same invoice. On the other hand, by checking the Unique due box, you are specifying that the due date indicated will be used for all documents. Otherwise, the due date of each document will be used.
- Select the invoice you wish to include from the list on the left
Keep in mind that only invoices with a pending status will be shown in this list. Also, remember that you can use the Other Remittances column to check if the invoice has been remitted and the amount that has been added to the remittance. In addition, you will find a numeric indicator that will show in which remittances it is included. You only need to hover your mouse over it to see the concept of these remittances and their date.
- If you have checked the Partial Payments option, indicate the amount to be included in the remittance and click on the Add button
- Click on Save in the upper right corner
- To issue the collection order, download the transfer and upload it to your online bank account