To learn what an accounting entry is in Holded, go to this article
- Access the Accounting section
- Select General ledger
Create an accounting entry
- Under General ledger, click the blue New entry button
- Choose the Type of entry or, if you need it, a Default Entry
- Fill in or edit the existing fields
- Press Save
If you need to add one more line of note click , or hit if you need to remove a line instead
Check or uncheck an entry
Accounting entries checking is an action that allows you to mark an entry that you have perfect proof of being correct.
- Under General ledger, scroll to the Checked column
- Check or uncheck the check-circle on the accounting entry you want
Apply this action to several entries simultaneously by checking in the Entry column. In the bottom menu, click Check , and confirm the desired action
Remember that you can link the payment methods you have configured in Holded with any of the accounts in Banks. This will allow the accounting entries of the payments generated to be automatically assigned to the corresponding bank account. Learn how here.