Check out this article if you want to learn more about Projects in Holded
- Access Projects from the navigation bar
- Select Projects
- Click on New project
From Projects in Holded you can create and keep track of all your projects, and facilitate communication between your team members involved in each of the tasks.
Creating a project
1. Choose the template
- Select one of the many available templates
In case you are not sure which template to use, we recommend that you choose the Blank project option, since you will have all the available options and functionalities activated. Remember that you can also filter projects by type of department (All, Marketing, Product, Design, etc.) using the drop-down menu on the right.
Learn more here about each of the templates available in Projects
- Hit Next to confirm the template selection
2. Fill in the basic information
- Enter the name of the project
- Choose the type of privacy for your project:
- Public: all users of the account will be able to access the project
- Private: only the users you select will be able to access the project
- Click on Create to confirm the creation of the project
Before clicking on Create you can use the advanced options to add more data to your project (associated contact, due date, billing type, and budget). If you prefer to report these fields later, you can always do it from the Settings > Billing options within the project.
If you want to know how to use the advanced options when creating a project, check out this article.