Read this article to find out what recurring payrolls are and all you can do with them
- Go to Expenses from the navigation bar
- Select Payrolls
- Access Recurring payrolls
- Click on New recurring payroll
Creating recurring payrolls
1. Fill in the recurring payroll data
46500000 Remunerations pending payment is the account assigned by default, which allows you to see the remunerations pending with each employee separately. When the payroll is registered, an entry for the amount indicated will be generated automatically in this account.
- Type the name of the employee in the Employee field
- In Date, indicate when the payroll will be issued for the first time
- Add a text in Description to be able to identify the payroll in the list
- Go to the bottom left area to add the corresponding Tags
- In Interval, select the frequency with which the payroll will be issued (Daily, Weekly, Biweekly, Monthly, Bimonthly, Quarterly, Biannual, Annually)
- Indicates when the payroll issuance will end in End date
2. Complete the concepts
The default taxes that appear in the payroll (Employee Salary and Employee Withholding) will be transferred to the tax section in Holded for the total amount indicated in the Amount column.
- In Salary, indicate the total amount paid in Amount
- In Total S.S., indicate the amount of S.S. payable by the company and S.S. payable by the employee
- Add the amount of S.S. payable by the company in S.S. Expense Company
- Enter the corresponding IRPF (Income tax)
- Check that the data is correct
If you wish to add additional concepts, click on the + symbol at the top right.
- Hit Create
The calculation of the amount to be paid will be done automatically, taking into account: (Salary + Company S.S. Expense) - (Total S.S. + IRPF).
Edit and delete
If you need to delete or modify recurring payrolls already created:
- From the list of recurring payrolls, click on the payroll to be modified
- In the side panel, access the three-point menu
- Select the Delete or Edit option as appropriate