Read here what is a recurring payslip
- Click on the "+" button at the top
- Select the option "recurring payroll"
You start registering payroll with Holded ? You will see that the payroll creation panel will show predefined fields.
1) Complete the payroll
How to create a payroll in Holded: Find out how to fill out a payroll in the article "Post a payroll" in the section of the academy.
2) Save the payroll and check the information
- Go to the top right of the screen
- Click on the "Save" button
When you save the recurring payroll, a s ummary list will appear with all the payrolls to be issued this year and all the information related to that recurring invoice.
- Date: the payroll will be issued
- Total SS
- SS company
- To pay
- Status: Pending or Converted
- Start: Date on which the first payroll will be issued
- Total Recurring: Total sum of the recurring payrolls by converting to invoices
- Total Converted: Total sum of the amount converted today
- Next conversion: The date of the next invoice to be converted will also appear.
The buttons of:
- Edit: Click to change the options of the invoice. Only the information will be changed for the next invoices that you convert , not for those already issued.
- Delete: With the Trash button, if you delete it, you will stop creating new payroll for that employee.
Convert to payroll: Click on a line in the list that appears on the left and the option to Convert recurring to payroll will appear that we explain in the following article.
Now that you know how to create a recurring invoice it is time to learn how to convert them into payrolls to send to your employees!