Check out this article to find out what the Zapier integration is and what information you can work with.
Set up Zapier to connect third-party applications with Holded
You can connect any app supported by Zapier with Holded by following the steps below.
2. Set up your Zaps
Learn how Zaps work here
Whether you use templates provided by Holded or you create your own Zaps from scratch, you’ll need to authenticate on all applications in the workflow, usually by entering their API key. Follow the steps provided below to see how to proceed in each case.
Remember that you will only be able to connect Holded with applications that support Zapier.
If you still need extra help finding your way around Zapier you can check this quick start guide.
A. Use Holded templates
We have developed a series of Zap templates so that you can streamline the connection between Holded and your most commonly used applications.
- Go to Integrations in the Holded Store
- Select the app you wish to connect via Zapier
- Click on Learn more
- Access the Control menu
- Click on Settings
- Go to Integrations > Zapier
- Hit the button Use this Zap to set up the integration with a specific app
- Select the template you want to use from Zapier
- Click on Try it
- On the next screen, click on Get started
- Click the Connect button to connect your account in the third-party application
- Click Next in the following steps
- Test your Zap by clicking on Send Test
- Click Next
- Activate your Zap by clicking the Turn on Zap button
B. Build Zaps from scratch
If you want integrate alternative apps supported by Zapier with Holded, you have the option of building Zaps from scratch. By doing so, you can also combine triggers and actions as you prefer.
Read the following article to learn how to build Zaps from scratch
3. Disable Zaps
If you need to change the status of your Zaps:
- Log into your Zapier account
- Go to the Zaps section in your dashboard
- Use the toggle on the right to turn Zaps on or off