No, product integration works only from WooCommerce to Holded, therefore any modification made in your products in Holded won’t be automatically reflected in WooCommerce.
Yes, stock integration is bidirectional, meaning that any changes in the stock will be reflected in both platforms.
Check your if your order status in WooCommerce is labelled as Completed.
Why my imported orders do not discount the stock level in Holded?
Always check the SKU of your products: in order to modify your stock level, the product SKU in Holded and WooCommerce has to match.
A quick way to know if a product SKU is related is to create a Holded Document and check if a Box icon appears right next to your item.
The Holded plugin does not work retroactively, so if you need to import old orders, you will have to do that manually. You can choose between two different options, both from your WooCommerce profile.
We recommend following these steps in case you need to import orders in bulk.
- Access to Settings and click on the Integration tab
- Hit on Holded
- Select the Synchronize orders option that suits you best, either by quarter or by year, depending on the volume you have
The second option is to temporarily update the status of an order to force its importation.
- Select your order
- Modify its status, no matter which one you select, and hit Update
- Mark the status as Completed again and click Update
This solution only works if you set, in Sales Sync, to convert to Sales Order; under Product Sync, Don't sync my products; and in Stock synchronization, Do not synchronize stock
Once your integration is activated and your store is added, follow these steps:
- Place an order in WooCommerce with the products you need. For example, a product with two variants (a white and blue t-shirt) and a simple product (a pair of pants).
Make sure you have registered the products in Holded: in this example, and since Holded can only match the SKU of each variant of your e-commerce with the SKU of a single product with lots or serial numbers in Holded, you will have registered three simple products (one for each variant of the shirt, and another for the pants).
- Save the order and import it into Holded
- Locate your order in Holded in Inventory > Sales orders
- Open your order, and check that the products have been correctly linked
- Click on the order, and then on the button Send units
- In the pop-up panel, select the lots that interest you, click Serve pending, and Confirm (the stock of the corresponding batch will be discounted).