Find out what is the integration between WooCommerce and Holded by reading this article
How to get there
- Click on the control menu, located on the top right of the screen
- Select Holded Store
- Choose WooCommerce from the list
How to start the integration
- At the bottom of the WooCommerce integration page select, Download WooCommerce plugin to download the integration plugin folder
- From the control menu, select Developers
- Click on + New Api key to create a new key
- In your WooCommerce account, go to the Plugins tab and upload the Plugin folder you downloaded from Holded
- Introduce the Holded API key in your WooCommerce Panel and Save
Once you have activated the WooCommerce Plugin and start receiving your orders in Holded, you may need the customer's NIF to appear. For this reason, it will be necessary that you download the following Plugin and install it on your WooCommerce platform.
How to complete the integration
- Once selected WooCommerce from the Holded Store, click on Activate
- Type in the first part of your URL de WooCommerce (usually the name of your store)
- Click on Settings to open the synchronization window with the 4 integrations sections.
Click on Settings to open the synchronization window with the 4 integrations sections.
This is where you set up how you import your WooCommerce orders.
Remember to check the Advanced settings option to define things such as documents numbering and accounts.
In this section you can decide to enable the importation of your WooCommerce products.
StockThis is where you can decide to activate the stock level synchronization.
Choose the Warehouse where to register your stock movement.
After following these 4 steps, click on the Save button on the top right of your screen.
Click on the Synchronize button, on the top right of your screen, any time you want to update your synchronization.