No, product integration works only from PrestaShop to Holded, therefore any modification made in your products in Holded won’t be automatically reflected in Prestashop.
Yes, stock integration is bidirectional, meaning that any changes in the stock will be reflected in both platforms.
In addition to enabling the synchronization option in the configuration, it is necessary to contract Inventory and register at least one stock movement or have imported products.
If the synchronization is not enabled, the stock level will be affected only by the creation of Holded documents: when generating an invoice or sales ticket, the stock will be subtracted automatically, while if it is a sales order, the stock level will not be affected until the units are shipped.
Why are my orders not imported?
Check your Order Status configuration in Holded and see if the assigned numbers correspond to the status of the orders in PrestaShop.
Always check the SKU of your products: in order to modify your stock level, the product SKU in Holded and PrestaShop has to match.
A quick way to know if a product SKU is related is to create a Holded Document and check if a Box icon appears right next to your item.
This solution only works if you set, in Sales Sync, to convert to Sales Order; under Product Sync, Don't sync my products; and in Stock synchronization, Do not synchronize stock
Once your integration is activated and your store is added, follow these steps:
- Place an order in PrestaShop with the products you need. For example, a product with two variants (a white and blue t-shirt) and a simple product (a pair of pants).
Make sure you have registered the products in Holded: in this example, and since Holded can only match the SKU of each variant of your e-commerce with the SKU of a single product with lots or serial numbers in Holded, you will have registered three simple products (one for each variant of the shirt, and another for the pants).
- Save the order and import it into Holded
- Locate your order in Holded in Inventory > Sales orders
- Open your order, and check that the products have been correctly linked
- Click on the order, and then on the button Send units
- In the pop-up panel, select the lots that interest you, click Serve pending, and Confirm (the stock of the corresponding batch will be discounted).