Find out what is the integration between Prestashop and Holded by reading this article
How to get there
- Click on the Control menu, located on the top right of the screen
- Select Holded Store
- Choose Prestashop from the list
How to start the integration
- At the bottom of the Prestashop integration page select, Download Prestashop plugin to download the integration plugin folder
- From the control menu, select Developers
- Click on + new api key to create a new key
- Go to the List of Modules
- Upload the Plugin folder you previously downloaded from Holded
- Introduce the Holded API key in your Prestashop Panel
How to complete the integration
- Once selected Prestashop from Holded Store, click on Activate
- Type in the first part of your Prestashop URL (usually the name of your store)
- Click on Settings to open the synchronization window with the 4 integrations sections.
This is where you set up how you import your Prestashop orderCheck the Advanced settings option to define things such as documents numbering and accounts.
Remember to set up your Order Status according to the status numbers you previously configured in Prestashop. When choosing Payment done, the orders with the matching number will be imported as tickets or invoices with a payment status. When choosing Pending, orders will be imported as tickets or invoices with no payment added to the invoice.
In this section you can decide to enable the importation of your Prestashop products
This is where you can decide to activate the stock level synchronization
Choose here the warehouse where to register your stock movement
After following these 4 steps, click on the Save button on the top right of your screen.
Click on the Synchronize button, on the top right of your screen, any time you want to update your synchronization.