Access the Partner dashboard from Partners in your toolbar
You can find out the status of the relationship with each of your accounts through the labels displayed: Partner (you have approved the partnership request), Rejected (you have not accepted the request), Cancelled (you have ended the partnership), Blocked, and Unblocked.
How to check and manage pending requests
- Check for new requests using the Pending requests indicator
- Go to the Requests section and click to see more details about the new requests
- You will be redirected to a new screen, click Accept partnership to proceed with the collaboration, or Decline if you do not wish to continue the conversation with a specific account
Once you have accepted the relationship with a company, it will be moved to the Accounts section of your Partner dashboard.
How to view and reply to unread messages
- Check for new messages through the Unread messages indicator
- From the Accounts section, click on the corresponding company
- You will be redirected to the chat, where you can read and reply to new messages
How to end the partnership with an account
- From the Partner dashboard, go to the Accounts section and select the company you want to terminate the partnership with
- In the conversation window, click on the three-point menu to the right of the company's name
- Click on End partnership
- In the following warning message, click the End partnership button to confirm the action or click Not now to cancel
How to block an account
- From the Partner dashboard, go to the Accounts section and select the account you want to block
- Access the three-point menu located to the right of the name of the company
- Click on Block account
- In the following screen, click the Block account button to confirm the action or click Not now to cancel
In case you want to unblock an account, simply go back to the three-point menu and select Unblock account.
All those accounts that have been blocked, rejected or unblocked will be shown under the section Inactive.